Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Zippy's First Dizzy Cook

Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
One of my favorite dinners is salmon, I don’t particularly care how it is prepared, I like it almost every way. I usually just lightly oil it then season with salt, pepper & a little raw sugar then go to the egg or saute pan. I have always wanted to try the maple salmon recipe on the Dizzy Pig website, & finally got the chance after picking up the rub at Fred’s last weekend, the beautiful wife filled in the blanks this weekend picking up a sack of frozen salmon filets (Sam's Club) & a bottle of maple syrup. So tonight, I did it, ate it, loved it, I think this is the new go to salmon method. I think my “I hate fish :evil: ” wife will even eat this (so I saved her one of these pieces :cheer: ). Did some asparagus on the side, just a little char on them ala bill B) , delicious:

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments