Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First San Antonio Freeze Tonight...Did Chili

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 7:07PM in EggHead Forum
with fresh New Mexico Green and Red. Great flavor.

LR

chili001.jpg

chili004.jpg

chili003-1.jpg

chili005.jpg

chili008.jpg
·

Comments

• You posting from the shop? :ohmy: :woohoo:

Mike
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Looks mighty fine Ranger. I wouldnt mind having some of those flakes. I need to look for some round here but Im sure I wont find any fresh.
    ·
  • You have some good stuff there for cold nights. Would love to have some of that.
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Intermittantly.
    ·
  • I was hoping it wasn't permament after last night.

Mike
    ·
  • Hey LR
    Is that some Lonesome Dove Chili?
    Looks good over here in SC where it's windy & chilly!
    ·
  • Very nice pictorial there and the end picture looks fantastic.

GG
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Yummm, looks like you'll keep warm. I gotta make me some soon, expecting snow showers tomorrow so it's been cold enough to warrant a chili cook.
    I see you like beans in your chili, so do I. ;)
    P.S. Every time I open a beer with my LawnRanger beer opener I think of your wonderful craftsmanship.
    Thanks mucho.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey there John, you missed a good time today. Got to know Mike and all the other Goat heads, lota fun. -RP
    ·
  • They are a great group. I hope they have something going after the first of the year. Glad the fest turned out good. John
    ·
  • NT
    ·
  • They are a great group. I hope they are having something after the first of the year. Glad the fest turned out good. John
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    We got the same cold hear in S. Ark. Right now your chillie sounds better than my ribs and Abt'S! :pinch:
    ·
  • EggMEEggME Posts: 114
    Looks great!
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Thanks, Buddy!
    ·