Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Who will I meet at Tikifest tomorrow?

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,337
edited 8:27PM in EggHead Forum
Reading the email list I don't think I ever met anyone on it :( but I am looking forward to meeting everyone on it :)

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    I'll be doing a lump delivery and stay for the party :woohoo:
  • My bet is you meet some guy named Wes!
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    I bet it's a guy named Wess
  • :laugh: yesss it issss :laugh: Peter :evil:
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,366
    I am thinking of putting on my duck shoes and swingin' by for the early afternoon segment. Will be my first visit to the Wess and Sally Ranch. Hatch is talking about making an appearance as well.

See yall there.
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    You wont be staying up late will you :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Sounds like a mini Waldorf, hope the weather is nice. -RP
  • well, if you is gonna be there, then i will have to stop by just to bask in your heavenly glow!!!
  • actually, weather is supposed to suck, but we'll all crowd around the tiki bar and have a good time anyway. ...wess will have plenty of pop-ups as well...he's a great host, and i'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless of the weather!!
    Glow...maybe. Heavenly? naw.

No, it will be a low key evening.
    Yo Randy.
    Yeah, "nice" is probably not the word for the weather. Looks like buckets of rain. But like Max sez, we'll get by. It does look sorta like a mini Waldorf.
    Cheers mang
  • I will be there! Packed a bunch of stuff this morning. Look forward to meeting you!
  • whoaa, look at you girlfriend in the fancy schmancy chef's jacket!!!. .. i guess i'd better bring a towel with me tomorrow so that i can keep my knees dry while i'm bowing to you when i see you!!heeee

drive careful in all this rain!!
  • I'll be there looking forward to seeing some old gang, and meeting some new! Oh, and eating way too much as usual.
  • HatchHatch Posts: 149
    Is that swingin or swimmin. Looks like I 'll need the foul weather gear for this one.
    I should be getting thru in the late morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    What should I bring to drink?

• I'll be there, but probably not until around 3:00.
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    I wish we could go!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,938
    These guys should be adopted by Wess and Sally.
  • PdubPdub Posts: 234
    My wife and I will be making an apearance and looking forward to meeting you.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Sally and I have been bustin our butts getting things ready and set up...We appreciate all of the enthusiasm...I been checkin the local radar and my own weather station every chance I get, and honestly, I think we might get lucky....A good time WILL be had by all no matter what mother nature has to say about it....Lookin forward to gettin it started, and meeting the new eggers that I don't already count, if they all show up, is around 68 people..granted they most likely wont all be here at the same time, but it's possible....
    CYA in the AM
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Good luck Wess and we hope to have GREAT weather.I know the food and drinks will be good.We have had 6" of rain in two days but we need it.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Thanks Larry..we have only gotten just under an inch this month...Hopefully the EGG gods will prevail..Hope to see ya somewhere soon..
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Is he a Yankee Too? :blink: :blink: :blink:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP