Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:10 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those pretending to be Eggheads.

I was in deep dreamstate, this time being chased by gun-tott'n ruffians set to do me in no matter how much chaos I created for them through the thoughtful use of liquid soap, pig-skins, compressed air, and a hundred other ingenious makeshift life-saving tricks and duck-'n-hide techniques. Perhaps I have been watching too much "Chuck" on the entertaining device. But while hunkered down in a rather unclean area near a car-lift in an auto repair bay next to a convenience store listening to at least three of said ruffians approach from different directions I had but one chance and that was to somehow make use of the obviously long abandoned car-lift in order to make yet another get-away. So I pulled the lift mechanism and instantly heard a pump start up and begin to build the necessary pressure to operate the hydraulics that would raise said car-lift. But then what? Then I spotted an electrical wire that was dangerously frayed with exposed wiring and thought 'if I just had some liquid I might make yet another trap.' Aaahaaaaaa!!! I was almost overflowing with excess biofluid at the moment. YES! I had a plan... They were just about to reach my sanctuary when all of a sudden my plumbing alert went off and instantly changed my location from grease-pit to Ranch re-charging station. I was safe from being done in but I had to quickly make haste in order to avert yet another disaster. Within .00056 base time units I was vertical and in motion with a strong tailwind headed in the direction of the facility maintenance department with its collection of fine porcelain furniture. Made it and did my thing. After audiblizing my successful adventure, I completed the hygienic follow-up sequence and departed the area.

The next stop involved the performance confirmation of the refrigeration unit's interior illumination device. It was working fine.

A glance through the external viewing portal disclosed nothing out of the ordinary so I proceeded on to the communications center.

My power waning, I hastily read a couple of Eggent's reports and performed an inventory of on-line visitors, 5 Members and 121 Guests in all, and decided to leave them to their vices in order that I might return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Creating Weapons Of Mass Confusion" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Ok Chicken, No more late night pulled pork sandwitches for you. The excess grease is upsetting you digestive system and giving you nitemares!! :laugh:
  • EggZona
    EggZona Posts: 108
    Options
    Sounds like you have been watching re-runs of MacGyver on the entertainment device!
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    No pulled pork. Tradition has it that we join our neighbors for our Wednesday night trek to the neighborhood Mexican restaurant where $2 margaritas flow smoothly while our menu selections are expertly prepared by someone who is probably separated from his roots by the Rio Grande, but who has done well here.

Last night I made 'happy belly' with an authentic chicken fajita burrito and another one just like it.

And, of course, there were the chips and salsa, and not to forget, the delicious charo beans and guacamole.

I suppose there may have been a wee bit 'o grease amongst it which will have to be purged during an upcoming internal movement cycle.

Now you know.

Spring "Slippery On The Inside" Chicken
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    MacGyver... haven't seen one of his shows in a long time. But he could take a Swiss Army Knife and a couple of twigs and make a fully functioning tractor factory out of it. I like that in a person.

Never owned one of those big multi-functioning Swiss knives but I did own a Barlow.

Spring "Kid Barlow" Chicken