Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Arizona EggFest

Options
LoveHandles
LoveHandles Posts: 156
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Guys, I just got back in town after being gone for a couple of days. I'm still coming down there and bringing about 12 people with me. Our group will be making, pizzas, hot links, pork loins, abt's, texas bite chicken wraps, aardvark eggs, home made sausages, and many other things. Hopefully we will all be arriving at the hotel around 2-3 on friday. Lets party

See Yaa--Lovehandles---Mike Love

Comments

• Wanabe
    Wanabe Posts: 355
    Options
    I am going to be helping AZScott assemble the 20+ Demo Eggs Friday. If I am done in time, where are you all meeting?
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Gotta know more about those "Aardvark Eggs"

Sounds interesting.

Spring "Eggs Is Good" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Here is my cell number, we'll be getting to the hotel about the same time. -RP
    520-419-8150
  • EggZona
    EggZona Posts: 108
    Options
    Anybody doing either Pulled Pork or some Ribs for Tempe? Although all the appetizer items are great tasting seems to me that the real strength of the egg is the slo and lo items .

I haven't ever been to an eggfest but don't you have to have these to make it official?
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    No, every once in a while you see someone doing PP at a fest, but it means they did it earlier and brought it in done. I did a bunch of PP cheese crisps at ATL this year, but the PP was cooked a month earlier. Monika is doing a brisket for her class, and it will be cooked on Friday night at your house , I think, so that will be pretty authentic. CWM usually does BBribs at fests, but they take 5 hours, and you can do a lot of finger foods in that time. It will all be good! -RP
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi "Big Mike",

Damn, I'm Pi--ed, I had emailed you a day or two ago and it just now came back. Trying to see how to hook up with you for a bit or whatever. ( Not Pi--ed at you, only that I couldn't get hold of you) You know me better then that.

Are you staying Friday night and Saturday night or ????? If you want to email me directly, do so through my profile or post and I will send it.

LOL, You said, Let's party, hell ya.

Now you're probably sorry you asked me to come. LOL Just kidding.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Old Bones "Bordello" Bob
  • EggZona
    EggZona Posts: 108
    Options
    I just can't think that we wouldn't have PP. I guess I better do one. Will do tomorrow night and put "on hold" and reheat unless someone else pipes up!
  • AzScott
    AzScott Posts: 309
    Options
    Sam, I had a guy that cancelled as a cook today and picked up an extra egg. I'll supply an additional egg if you want. As a heads up I have another cook that may not be able to make it due to work issues so if anyone wants to grab it let me know. I'm cooking part time on an Egg with 2 other people and am willing to use another Egg for pulled pork if no one wants to do it. I'm planning on staying at my place Friday night and I can put it on and finish it on site Saturday. Let me know.

We have a good friend of mine doing BB ribs so those are covered. We're doing burgers and home made hot dogs.