Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tempe Fest,

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
O.K. I'm planing to attend the Tempe Fest, if I can only stay one night at the motel I'm thinking Saturday night so that if enjoying the fest I can drink. Oh, do they sell alcohol there or??? Flask in coat??? :S :laugh: or what.

I would love to do both nights but fixed income prevents it at this time. :angry:

Are most of you staying Saturday night??? I know some are. Having never been to one, not sure how it works.

Thanks, they still have rooms open for both nights.

Regards,
Bordello
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    We are just staying Friday night. -RP
    ·
  • I am staying Sat night for the same reason,
    see you there, I will even buy you one!!!! :laugh:
    ·
  • AzScottAzScott Posts: 309
    Unfortunately, the costs of the liquor license and the insurance that Tempe wanted was really high so the Eggfest will not have any alcohol and the BYOB is out.

The hotel does have a bar though and they have given us permission to cook and drink in the parking lot. It's up to you if you want a room but at $68 I'm definitely going to be staying there on Saturday.
    ·
  • Hey Bob--Me and my group are staying both nights, and I bet there will be some liquids flowing
    ·