Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Large/Small BGE Table!!!!

Options
KingSmono
KingSmono Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Using Google's free 3D rendering program SketchUp, my Dad whipped up a mock-up of a BGE table to hold my Large/Small Eggs.

BGEsketchup1.jpg

After undergoing a couple revisions with slight modifications, construction commenced.

3013529278_eee083d13d_b.jpg

Then around 8:00 last night, he pulled up to my house and delivered the almost-finished product!!!!!

3016760553_16587e2b97_b.jpg

I'm still in shock of how amazing it came out. It is built solid, and will no doubt last a looooooong time. I also can't believe that he started this project on Saturday morning, and delivered the table on Sunday night. That's insane!

In a couple weeks, he's going to come back over and we're going to sand it and put some kind of seal/weather-proofing coat on it. In addition, we want to add some extras like mount a heavy-duty power strip, a cast-iron bottle cap opener, and a can-crusher. Also, he just threw together some scrap-wood to make the "small-raiser"... so he wants to re-do that at some point.

A little later, I'm going to take my good camera and snap a bunch of pics from different angles. Stay tuned! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now, to find where to nominate my Dad for the "Best Dad Ever" award... :whistle::lol: :P

Comments