Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Home V St Louis Rams

edited 11:24AM in EggHead Forum
Hay dudes, whats goin' awwwn?
I am very excited about today's game v the Rams! This is our opportunity to show the world that we are for real as a win would mean 5-1 in last six.
On the other hand I do not like the idea that I will only have 3 days to prepare for the NE Patriots on Thursday night!!!!! "anti-HEEEEEEEE!"( Smokin' Todd told me to say that). I will admit I am too old for that!
Anyway enjoy today's matchups and enjoy the awwwwsome meats u people make on your big green eggs!
Happy touchdown,
Brett Favre
QB NY JETS.
bretttttttttt.jpg
·

Comments

• Waddap southerner...
    Come on now I didnt exactly say to say that!! hahhahah.
    Anyway man , and I know u pros claim u dont look past games which I think is a bunch of BS, but 3 days off to face the Pats is a bIt extreme. I mean last weekend when u were here I heard all your joints crack every time u moved. Bad sign man.
    Anyway Im sure u wont read this until tomorrow, and hopefullyu win, but....STOP THROWING THOSE DAM PICKS!!! TAKE A SACK.
    ST
    ·
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    GREAT GAME BRET!!!! HOPE TO SEE A REPEAT ON THURSDAY NIGHT. J E T S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL
    ·