Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2 extra tickets for Steak & Eggs

reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
edited 1:49AM in EggHead Forum
I ended up with 2 extra tickets for Steak and Eggs this weekend in Chicago(Fri & Sat.). The prices are:
2-Day Package price per guest: $99.00*
2-Day Package $179.00* for couples.

If anyone is interested I would sell the 2 day package for 2 people for $100. They're selling Fri. only and Sat. only tickets for $49, so this is a very good price.

You can call my cell at 414-397-3375 if you're interested.

Anne
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Are you not going or did you buy to many tickets? Hey, you'd make a good scalper, I can see you and Del hanging around outside the restaurant yelling "Who needs two" :laugh: -RP
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    No, we're definitely going. We just ended up with 2 extra tickets. I talked to the people running it and they have a very nice lineup. The food will be pretty upscale at the meet and greet from what he's saying. I'm going to make some signs to hold up outside "Carmichaels" Fri. night if I don't sell them before. :)I wish we could be at Tempe. Too many fests, wish we could make them all. We're going to be like you and Kim and hit as many as possible. We're really getting into this. You were right...it's very addictive.
    ·
  • I wish I could...I wish I could. I have to work :(
    ·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Me too! It sounds like fun. And so close.... JCA
    ·
  • That sounds like a deal but I can't get there till Saturday morning.

Jim
    ·