Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need help

aaindaaind Posts: 235
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I need to find a toy egg ,for my new grandson his father has a
pellet grill pink one ,you see my concern,dose the mother ship have anything for little tots?
Thanks Dave
DSC_0132.jpg
·

Comments

• aaind,

Congratulations on the new grandson. Don't worry about a little egg. Heck, I'll give you a large in trade (for the grandson).

GG
    ·
  • aaindaaind Posts: 235
    I looked on the home page nothing for little tots
    What would Grama Grub do? Gramas always can think of things
    Dave
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They make a green egg Christmas tree ornament and also a desktop Green Egg. B) Good looking fellow there.Glad to see you starting him out right. :cheer:
    ·
  • Over the years, BGE has had some 'little' eggs which would be OK for dad but not the little one.

I have been thinking of getting some egg T shirts for the g. kids. Another thought would be a bib.

Kent
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Congrats on the grandson! -RP
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Congrats, you must be real proud.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Where did you see the ornaments....I have to sneak one on the tree.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They gave us one in the goodie bag at Eggtoberfest.They also had them for sale that day at the Mothership.
    ·
  • Call Atlanta and see if they have the ornaments left.

They do have a desktop ceramic egg that is designed to be a business card holder. You could get one of those.
    ·