Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need help

aaindaaind Posts: 235
edited 4:26AM in EggHead Forum
I need to find a toy egg ,for my new grandson his father has a
pellet grill pink one ,you see my concern,dose the mother ship have anything for little tots?
Thanks Dave
DSC_0132.jpg
·

Comments

• aaind,

Congratulations on the new grandson. Don't worry about a little egg. Heck, I'll give you a large in trade (for the grandson).

GG
    ·
  • aaindaaind Posts: 235
    I looked on the home page nothing for little tots
    What would Grama Grub do? Gramas always can think of things
    Dave
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They make a green egg Christmas tree ornament and also a desktop Green Egg. B) Good looking fellow there.Glad to see you starting him out right. :cheer:
    ·
  • Over the years, BGE has had some 'little' eggs which would be OK for dad but not the little one.

I have been thinking of getting some egg T shirts for the g. kids. Another thought would be a bib.

Kent
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Congrats on the grandson! -RP
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Congrats, you must be real proud.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Where did you see the ornaments....I have to sneak one on the tree.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They gave us one in the goodie bag at Eggtoberfest.They also had them for sale that day at the Mothership.
    ·
  • Call Atlanta and see if they have the ornaments left.

They do have a desktop ceramic egg that is designed to be a business card holder. You could get one of those.
    ·