Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lunch in Stuart Fl.

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Port St. Lucie and Stuart area was nice. Found this place by mistake. It was real good and their specials were priced good. Any Florida east coasters ever eat their?

http://www.pabbqgrille.com

Comments

• BigT
    BigT Posts: 385
    Options
    I have eaten there (actually their Riviera Beach location) quite a bit. Good choice.

I really like Norris's (two or three Treasure Coast locations) as well.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I was at the Port St. Lucie PD. We just drove around looking for something and happened upon it. They had a full slab of babyback dinner for 13.00 bucks. Couldn't pass it up. My friend that lives it Stuart is about talked into an egg. I told him to look at the forum. He needs to check out a dealer down that way. If I was a dealer I would have an egg going once a week. Most dealers that I pop in either never cooked on it or have no demo eggs.
  • BBQonJ
    BBQonJ Posts: 60
    Options
    We frequent their shop in Tequesta every so often. We prefer PA over Sonny's and drive right pass the Sonny's to do this.

Dave
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I would drive past Sonny's to go to McDonalds to get a McRib sandwich. Well maybe not. I would try any place before Sonny's, unless their was no other choice. Then I would eat there. Their sides and everything else is good, but I think their ribs suck.
  • EmandM'sDad
    Options
    My parents live in Stuart. We'll have to try it the next time we visit.
  • Nikonsal
    Options
    Best ribs in the Palm Beach/Treasure Coast area. They also run an all you can eat special on Tuesdays. Last time I was there i believe it was 17.00 for baby backs, I believe 15.00 for spares. Don't frequent them anymore after I got the egg last year.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Monday it was 13.00 for the babybacks. Couldn't beat that deal.
  • Pyro
    Pyro Posts: 101
    Options
    HungryMan - Don't be THAT hard on Sonny's. It's not good, but it is not that bad for Florida. Do I know good BBQ -yes. I grew up in Kansas City and my first taste of BBQ was at Arthur Bryant's following a Blues game. I grew up and had kids enjoying places like AB's, Sneads (best burnt ends in the world) and The Smokestack. It's not just Florida that does not compete, it is the entire Southeast!

The best BBQ I have had in FL is at Woody's just off the FL Turnpike at Wildwood. Having lived in S Florida (jupiter in Palm Beach county) it's difficult to imagine good BBQ in that part of the nation. Good seafood, yes but good BBQ? I will try the place in Riviera Beach the next time I go to PB.
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    They started with one little place that was a KFC brfore Pabbq opened, it was like 20 years age in Lake Park FL. Every Tuesday has always been all you can eat baby backs i think for $8.99. It was standing room only and always a big line. I had lunch today at the West Palm Beach location it tast the same today as 20 years ago.
    Glad you had a good time and in refrence to your earlier post about Eggers in PSL I just learned today that the BGE dealer in Jenson Beach had an Egg outside his store Saturday cooking and a smoking.
    Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer