Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I got a pic ?

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 1:36AM in EggHead Forum
I am having trouble posting pics(just recently) :whistle: I don't think that I changed anything,but,you never know(at least,I don't) :pinch: When I copy a pic(IMG code)from PB,and go to the forum to paste it,paste doesn't come up as an option :huh: WTF did I do? :pinch: I have posted a few pics B-4( :silly: ),but now,no luck :S Please help me :blush: I'll check back in a bit,I gotta go give the kid a bath,and put him to bed,thanks ;)
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Try ctrl V at the insertion point. -RP
    ·
  • StanleyStanley Posts: 623
    ...or "apple key" v if you're on a Mac.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    ...or right click on a mouse
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • I would like to know how to place the motion picture of Gada as stike has on his message!
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    google "making an animated gif"

it was a B!TCH, frankly. but the result is, well, quite worth it.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Sparky........is this another excuse for not having finished your work????? :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Yes it is Beli :laugh: :laugh: I'm doing the best I can :whistle: (obviously not enough) :lol: I'm sorry,I'll try harder,I promise :lol: ;)
    ·
  • Thanks I will try to attempt this in my spare time :woohoo:
    ·