Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thoosday

dbdb Posts: 37
edited 2:53PM in EggHead Forum
Fun at the BBQ Store - Roasted garlic, red bell pepper sausages smoked for four hours over apple wood on the Big Green Egg.
I had to have some fun since I didn't get to go to the Jack.
bge_sausage.jpg

Comments

• EggscaperEggscaper Posts: 213
    Looks Great I bet it Taste better than it looks

Doug
    Dallas, Ga.
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,387
    Dang. Nice, Dave. Evenly browned. Gorgeous. Course I'm hungry, but dat looks purty good.

Missed seeing you at the jack.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,387
    Hey db.
    You might have just created a trend. Or at least another excuse to post photos!!!

Thoosday is born.

Here's my Thoosday photo. But Chuck was the cook. "The Rock's" Philly Cheese Steaks cooked on the egg in a cast iron skillet.

ChucksCheeseSteaks.jpg

Beers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • dbdb Posts: 37
    I don't think I could choke down more than eight or nine of those.