Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

o/t Obitz and tattoos

InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
edited 5:47PM in EggHead Forum
First off. Obitz I feel for you. I am a professional tattoo artist and have been in this profession for more then 20 years. I do many "memory tattoos". After all these years the ones done for children are the hardest. A special bond is formed between the artist and client, however temporary, during the process. I can't imagine losing a child.

On a lighter note. I would love to tattoo a BGE on someone. Check out my website.
If interested contact me.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    I would gladly let you put one on me, but there is the distance issue...Wish I lived closer.
  • OtobizOtobiz Posts: 82
    nice looking website and thankyou.I wonder what acool bge tattoo would be, would it be like an egg with cool flames shooting out the top,any ideas
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Next time I make a visit to KC I will stop by. My brother lives at 94th & Antioch, so I will pass right by your shop.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'm not one for the ink, but it is a true art to be able do do what you do. I looked at the web site and am very impressed. I just sent you an e mail.
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    Someone on the Weber Forum had a WSM tatooed on his leg. It took a few appointments to complete.
  • Nice work. I would come see you if I was closer. The artist that did my work moved away. I have my next few picked out, just have to find the right person (and the money).

This is what I want for my back piece with "You Can't Kill Rock & Roll" across the top.

• InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
    I'm a mile west of Antioch on 79TH.