Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

o/t Obitz and tattoos

InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
edited 9:24AM in EggHead Forum
First off. Obitz I feel for you. I am a professional tattoo artist and have been in this profession for more then 20 years. I do many "memory tattoos". After all these years the ones done for children are the hardest. A special bond is formed between the artist and client, however temporary, during the process. I can't imagine losing a child.

On a lighter note. I would love to tattoo a BGE on someone. Check out my website. www.bodyartkc.com
If interested contact me.
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    I would gladly let you put one on me, but there is the distance issue...Wish I lived closer.
    ·
  • OtobizOtobiz Posts: 82
    nice looking website and thankyou.I wonder what acool bge tattoo would be, would it be like an egg with cool flames shooting out the top,any ideas
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Next time I make a visit to KC I will stop by. My brother lives at 94th & Antioch, so I will pass right by your shop.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'm not one for the ink, but it is a true art to be able do do what you do. I looked at the web site and am very impressed. I just sent you an e mail.
    ·
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    Someone on the Weber Forum had a WSM tatooed on his leg. It took a few appointments to complete.
    ·
  • Nice work. I would come see you if I was closer. The artist that did my work moved away. I have my next few picked out, just have to find the right person (and the money).

This is what I want for my back piece with "You Can't Kill Rock & Roll" across the top.

nikki_sixx.jpg
    ·
  • InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
    I'm a mile west of Antioch on 79TH.
    ·