Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping/OT

BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 911
edited 4:13AM in EggHead Forum
Figured out the Ping thing but someone define the OT thing pls. Forgive my slowness. :huh:
Bob
Alex City, Al

Alexander City,Al
·

Comments

• off topic
    ·
  • Off Topic. A post not related to BGE'S or cooking, grilling, BBQing, e.g.
    ·
  • StanleyStanley Posts: 623
    And if you see "nm" or the like it means "no message" - don't need to open the post as all has been said in the subject line.
    ·
  • Thank You...thank you very much.
    Bob
    :)

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    least let us not forget EVOO = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    except that most of the fokls that write "nm" do it IN the message for some reason....

:blink:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • For the longest time I wondered what "Woosday" was and finally had to look it up.
    ·
  • C D ...that's what I enjoy about this forum. Ask a question and you get an answer. Have a problem and you get advise or help from the Eggsperts.
    Bob
    Alex City, Al

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    For a minute I thought, who is trying to ping a poster named off topic? :laugh:
    ·