Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I cooked some'en: Cardiologest nightmare

JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited 6:41AM in EggHead Forum
Been cooking good heart healthy cooks for the last few days. Its amazing how the Egg makes everything better BUT sometimes there is just no sub for good old artery cloging pork!!! :woohoo: Started by making a jelepeno/orange marmalaid sause and the garlic/tomato w/white wine bread dip. Will not right out the recipes as have posted them before but if any one needs them will be happy to post.
09-22-09059.jpg

09-22-09062-2.jpg

Next some good old fashion ABT's. Can there be a more perfect food??? :pinch:
09-22-09064-2.jpg

09-22-09067.jpg

And to make sure we all got enough hog fat to our diet some 2 inch pork chops stuffed with what else???? More pork. Aundui sausage, montaray jack cheese and fresh rosemerry.
09-22-09066-1.jpg

09-22-09070-2.jpg

My partner and his wife come over to eat with us. Nothing but soft grunting sounds so guess it was satasfactoy!!! ;)
09-22-09071-2.jpg

09-22-09072-3.jpg
·

Comments

• that is some real comfort food ... pork, bacon sausage... good eats...nice pics ...now you got to go rub the board.
    ·
  • You sure know how to make a fellow hungry... Real hungry.

Spring "I Might Better Go Check The Refrigeration Illuminator" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Thinks Chicken. Can't say I'm real hungry right now but thats sort of the point right? ;)
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    JL... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....loved the soft grunting sounds bit. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
    Fixing to waste time reporting to you first then I'll rub my board. A well rubed board is a happy board!! :laugh:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    My cardiologist couldn't give a crap if I live or die, but he does have an interest in running tests and doing procedures. My thing is to find out if it is heredity or diet that caused my situation, and if I can really alter it. -RP
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    My cardiologist cringes at the mention of your name but I gotta try that real soon. Looks great JL.
    ·
    Its called money!! The more test the more money they make But I have watched to many people die from not doing anything to just throw my hands up. I know there is a better place waiting but still kind of fond of this one. ;)
    ·
  • J,
    You can clog Arteries better than I can!

Ross
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,353
    In my case it's genetic. My sister also has high cholesterol & triglyceride levels, and while her husband's diet is identical, his levels are normal.
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    You're killing me, that looks wonderful. You just posted that delicious and healthy halibut recipe, you could make someone fall off the wagon that's on the road to healthy eating. Is there a way to make this meal healthy? :)
    ·
  • dude, that looks fantastic. I so ready to fire up the egg right now. Thank you fo rht egreat pictures.
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Nightmare?? More like a dream come true. If he read this thread, he'd go cancel that order for the 5-class and order himself a 7!! :woohoo:
    ·