Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The spares are done

FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's the finish with the blues hog. I ran out of Todds carnivore sauce :(
Note to Todd,,bigger jars :woohoo:

100_2599.jpg
·

Comments

• StanleyStanley Posts: 623
    Those look perfect!
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Thanks Stanley,,, Trying to get as good as CWM with the ribs and if I didn't sleep in he might have given me his secrets :)
    ·
  • Pat,

Great looking Ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Nice ribs Pat. Hey that level on the right side. Is that to keep up upright at 5AM? :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy:
    I still can't beleive you guys stayed up that late. Next year, better be serving breakfast. ;)

Mike
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh: Also doubles as a crutch which comes in handy at my age. At 5 AM I depend on my friends to be upright :( :( I was willing to buy breakfast but think my efforts would have fell short on the cooking part. Can't wait for Ocala, I think they have a curfew ;)
    ·
    TKS Ross now I gotta paint
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    They look great Pat.
    I ate on the two slabs I did over the weekend for days. Lots of meat since I didnt trim them.
    ·
  • Lucky you.

Ross
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Pat those look absolutely fantastic.......still don't know where you pack all that..... :whistle:
    ·
  • I haven't had the chance to try Big Un's sauce but I am a big fan of blue's hog and those ribs look top notch.
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Good looking ribs,Pat. How can you be out of sauce already? Did you start using a straw on my sauce?Haha.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,075
    Pat,

I would have stayed witchy'all til the end but those cameras came out. B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    A really big spoon :blush: Thats some good stuff Todd
    ·
    You were there buddy but when we heard Immigration was coming Sparky and I decided it was best to walk you home :laugh: :laugh: ;) B)
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Beautiful ribs, Pat. I've been talking ribs up around here lately...this pic helped.
    ·
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    im hoping to replicate you cook this weekend. Looks great.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Yesterday must have been wet rib day! By the way they pulled back on the bone I bet they fell apart. :whistle:
    ·