Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The spares are done

FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
edited 7:29PM in EggHead Forum
Here's the finish with the blues hog. I ran out of Todds carnivore sauce :(
Note to Todd,,bigger jars :woohoo:

• StanleyStanley Posts: 623
    Those look perfect!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Thanks Stanley,,, Trying to get as good as CWM with the ribs and if I didn't sleep in he might have given me his secrets :)
  • Pat,

Great looking Ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Nice ribs Pat. Hey that level on the right side. Is that to keep up upright at 5AM? :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy:
    I still can't beleive you guys stayed up that late. Next year, better be serving breakfast. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Also doubles as a crutch which comes in handy at my age. At 5 AM I depend on my friends to be upright :( :( I was willing to buy breakfast but think my efforts would have fell short on the cooking part. Can't wait for Ocala, I think they have a curfew ;)
    TKS Ross now I gotta paint
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    They look great Pat.
    I ate on the two slabs I did over the weekend for days. Lots of meat since I didnt trim them.
  • Lucky you.

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Pat those look absolutely fantastic.......still don't know where you pack all that..... :whistle:
  • I haven't had the chance to try Big Un's sauce but I am a big fan of blue's hog and those ribs look top notch.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Good looking ribs,Pat. How can you be out of sauce already? Did you start using a straw on my sauce?Haha.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,499

I would have stayed witchy'all til the end but those cameras came out. B)

Caledon, ON

A really big spoon :blush: Thats some good stuff Todd
    You were there buddy but when we heard Immigration was coming Sparky and I decided it was best to walk you home :laugh: :laugh: ;) B)
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Beautiful ribs, Pat. I've been talking ribs up around here lately...this pic helped.
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    im hoping to replicate you cook this weekend. Looks great.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Yesterday must have been wet rib day! By the way they pulled back on the bone I bet they fell apart. :whistle: