Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Apple Pie

MAC
MAC Posts: 442
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Applep#1.jpg
<p />One more time for the pie.[p]MAC

Comments

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Applep%231.jpg
    <p />MAC,[p]Looks like you need a little help with the pic. Hope you don't mind my intervention. The Pie sure looks great!

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Bob, thank's...Would you believe, this is a fact! When I saw that picture I could smell hot apples and cinnamin?? I swear, and I still do..Great shot.. I see someone is exactly one foot away from eating it. :-)
    C~W
    Gracias..MAC

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Char-Woody,[p]I did get a wiff of it when I went to pull the picture for him. That thing is almost to purtty to eat :~)

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Bob,
    Naw wasn't that pretty. Was that taisty though. And without your help no one but the family would have seen it.
    THANKS ! ! ! [p]MAC

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Bob,
    WOW...that is one beauty of a pie. It's really amazing to see so many possibilites on what can go on the Egg.
    I see all these PP's, ribs, pizzas, ect...on these eggs and always say to myself "I have to try that!"...i am getting so dizzy...i have to find the time to try it all...i feel like Im on a tilt-o-whirl on the south beach drag at the jersey shore.
    ST