Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

First canadian eggfest eh???

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well now that i got your attention we ( a small group of canadian eggers) want a fest and need your help.
our question to you is when? where? and how many would actually participate? also we will need an email list so we can occasionally send you some info or questions.all input would be greatly appreciated and remember this is just a survey and not a confirmation for a fest. but if we get enough response and ideas we are willing to do some work to get one going for 2009!
at the moment we are thinking ontario would be the most central area and kinda leaning on orangeville....if you want you can email me for other comments or suggestions.plus i would love to get as many canadian eggers emails to keep in touch.hopefully we will get many eggers from south of the border to assist in this as well!thanks in advance

my email is mikeb6109@msn.com

Comments