Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bird on Bird Violence

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,674
edited 11:02AM in EggHead Forum
PA welcomes GA

In honor of the Falcons flight in to play the Eagles, two chickens were sacrificed so that we could enjoy the game with some good pizzas. As the base for both, we begin with yesterday’s ‘Porch-Mini’ bone-in dry rubbed chicken thighs, pulled.

On the first pie, we add mozzarella, crumbled bacon & bbq sauce for a BBQ’d chicken pie.

On the second, we add mozzarella, crumbled blue cheese & hot sauce for a hot wing pie.

We wash down with generous amounts of Budweiser American Ale.

We are happy :)

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments

• UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    Man that looks good. Falcons looking pretty good so far
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,674
    I was hoping Donovan wouldn't come back in after that play where he went down, in favor of Kolb, I want to see that kid start play'n, think he is gonna be pretty good someday
    happy in the hut
  • Zipster, you are quickly becoming one of my most anticiapted posters! When we lived in Memphis, we ate a lot of pulled pork and bacon pizza at a little place near the house....fond memories and really good flavor. Yours looks AWESOME! Hope you enjoyed...I've got M. Ryan in Fantasy, but sitting him today as the Eagles D has been pretty tough since the Dallas game.
  • Zippy,
    Great looking pies!

Ross
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mi amigo eso se ve delicioso.....mmmmm time to get a beer!!!!!!!!!
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,674
    Thanks Brad, & we did enjoy it, I haven't made this combination in a while. Regarding Ryan, I wouldn't sit him too many times, that kid is a player
    happy in the hut
  • grEGGorgrEGGor Posts: 109
    Man - those look really good!