Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who's going to the Tempe Eggfest?

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kim and I will be there for sure, who else is coming? -RP

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    My cart is in the shop for repairs..

Think I could hitch a ride on one of your trucks :laugh:
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    I will. Will be dragging my brother from Scottsdale who has my old small and will try to get my sister's granddaughter and her husband who are lusting after one. Can't wait.

mShark
  • AZRP
    Options
    Cool! Looking forward to it, haven't seen that cute lamb of yours since Waldorf. -RP
  • mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    you can borrow these anytime there buddy,while yours is in the shop! they are just there behind crimsongator's store un-used anyway.
    Picture.jpg
  • LoveHandles
    Options
    Hey Randy, this is the 1st I've heard about this. I'll sure try to make it. It will be nice to finally meet you and some of the other forum members.
    See-Yaa
    Mike
  • AZRP
    Options
    That would be great Mike, would you be riding the bike over? -RP
  • SunDiegoEgger
    Options
    We're thinking of coming over from San Diego. It would be our first Eggfest. Checking into the details...hotel, etc? Sounds like fun!!
  • Boogie
    Boogie Posts: 137
    Options
    My family should be there, but I have my big company meeting scheduled for that day. Just bad luck. If my meeting gets out early, I will try to show.
  • mule
    mule Posts: 152
    Options
    I will be there. Will be nice to be able put a face with a name!!!

mule
    (phoenix)
  • AZRP
    Options
    Kind of disappointing numbers here, I know there are at least 20 Eggheads in the phoenix area. -RP
  • LoveHandles
    Options
    Well, you never know. I was thinking about driving the motorhome, so we'd have a place to stay, but I could have someone follow in my truck and bring the stuff to cook I guess. I'm trying to get some of these Lake Havasu guys to come over too. Mike
  • AzScott
    AzScott Posts: 309
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm putting on the Eggfest and off the top of my head we are probably around 45 - 50 people attending at this point. We haven't had that many pre-purchases of Eggs and if you are thinking of purchasing one, the demo Eggs and ceramics are all 25% off. I'm hoping to have 15 -20 pre-purchased so we can cook on 20 - 25 eggs.

I spoke with AZRP this morning and I am looking at several hotels this evening that will have two important things. A bar and allow us to cook on the Eggs the night before and for an after party. I'll update that information tomorrow when I have the arrangements finalized.

For those that would like to cook at the Eggfest, please let me know if you are interested in possibly having a class at the Eggfest. MollyShark has already volunteered to have a brisket class that I hear is excellent. AZRP has also offered an informal BGE 101 class for all of the people that are purchasing Eggs.

I'm getting excited about the event and am looking forward to meeting everyone. If you would like to help me with marketing I do have flyers that I can send you if you want to post them somewhere. I appreciate all the help everyone has give already and will be sure to keep the updates coming.