Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stiffed on a thermapen for the first time

2»

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    One's number of posts has absolutely nothing to do with paying for a product you received and got a refund for...common sense and common decency are a dying breed and those alone will be the demise of our country and our freedom...Not really sure I understand what you are trying to say..... :unsure:
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Hopefully, it'll be just a mix up. But if not.....
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    bill, that was an incredibly lucid & logical recommendation, you'd make a lousy judge :lol:
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    was it flashback bob, cuz i'll drive over there right now and kick his boney *ss.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • thanks marc. nice to wake up to a kind and cheerful comment...hope all is well and the zl ranch
  • No it wasn't flashback bob!

I always think the worst at first and assume it was a scumbag, but I bet it has more to do with confusion (something I am an expert on, BTW!)

the s.o.b. maybe doesn't realize the payment didn't go thru.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    i know a lot of folks get confused over paypal...

anyway. sorry for throwing you under the bus. just upset about the table. and now i find that the adirondack chair you were making was for your wife and mother's day.

i just got to thinking, my birthday so close and all...

it's ok.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Monica, I'm sorry that you have now joined the ranks of the scammed. You might try sending this person a letter informing them that Paypay has blocked payment because of them. You will then know if they are honest and confused, or criminal. It is a good work that you choose to do, supplying all of us with the pens. I enjoyed meeting you and the friend who came with you, at the Oklahoma Eggfest. I still log on to the website you recommended when I ordered my first thermapen, but as a result I've had to construct a bigger soapbox.
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    i don't understand waiting three weeks to name names..... you sent the item. they stopped the paypal. they received the thermapen.....

i don't think you owe them anything, much less time before you call them out.
  • If they really did scam a Thermopen then call them out. At the very least it might save another forum member from getting taken by the same person.
  • What was I thinking.....!
    I forgot your birthday, Again!!

d@mn!

Hey- we had one of our last requisition meetings at the Mandarin today. Donny showed us his new underwear- a novelty boxer short with Michelangelo's David's anatomy airbrushed on.