Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shrimp No Knead Pizza

Options
Boatman
Boatman Posts: 854
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Haven't made pizza in awhile, so I did a simple shrimp no knead pizza last night, you make the call B)

Going in @500
IMG_1358.jpg

10 minutes later
IMG_1360.jpg

Comments

• TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    Boatman:

Thats a Boatload of shrimp. Interesting how the cheese ended up covering most of the shrimp. Did you put more cheese on top of the shrimp after you took the first picture? The pizza looks very good.
  • Pitmaster
    Options
    Great looking pizza there! Can you point me to the recipe for the dough? I couldn't find it in the recipe section. Thanks in advance.
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    Don't know if this is the one used by Boatman, but it's from this forum. I haven't tried it yet.

This is the no-knead pizza dough recipe that some have asked for. It is from the Breadtopia web site.

Makes one nice 15" pizza

2 1/4 cups all purpose or bread flour
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp instant yeast
    3/4 cup luke warm water ( had to all a little more)
    3 Tbs olive oil - put this in last

Mix all together, spray inside of another bowl with olive oil, put in dough, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for minimum 2 hours, more is fine. Roll out and brush with olive oil, add topings and into the egg. 12 minutes at 400 dregrees high in the dome.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Boatman
    Options
    I use 3 1/2 cups of flour, adn a little more than a cup of water........the rest is the same :)
  • Boatman
    Options
    TomM24, the pizza was very good. Lots of shrimp for sure, but no extra cheese. Maybe the picture didn't do it justice...... :unsure:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    will you make up your mind!!!!!! :laugh:

i guess this will be v3.... LOL

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb