Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:43 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those wanting to know what all the hullabaloo is about.

Third plumbing emergency of the dark period, and that's after performing preventive maintenance prior to going horizontal into the recharging unit. Can't figure out what's got in me (pun intended). Whatever it is converts to biofluid and immediately begins looking for a way out. Makes for a difficult recharge for sure. And recharging is what I really, really need. I'm Egghausted to the bone.

The need for recharging is because of our recent visiting the Mothership to celebrate The Egg. I can sum up the Eggsperience in one word... "WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!" (I didn't say how many times I would apply the word)

There have already been many visualizations presented as proof of what I'm saying, but even the images do not reflect the Eggcitement and fun everyone had. To understand that part you would have had to have been there.

A very special thanks and congratulations for a job well done goes to the Big Green Egg staff and crew. Although they were happy it rained most of Friday, you can only imagine the difficulty of moving 225 Eggs into place for Saturday's event. The ground was soft but not muddy so Eggs gradually started lining up for the magic moment when smoke begin to fill the air. The Eggs lit, the meat on and the fun began. Meanwhile, Eggheads and Eggfans moved into position to eat whatever came off the Eggs. The ate good for sure, all 1,700 of 'em/us.

Through it all, there were hugs and kisses between old friends and new friends. There seemed to be no strangers. Smiles were in abundance. Everyone had Egg in their face. It was a good time.

Meanwhile, through the magic of flight-technology, we arrived back at the Chicken Ranch to the applause of our staff. They missed us but wanted to hear everything. They so wanted to be there. Perhaps one day they can join us on the trek.

Back in my routine I performed my duties with the precision I have always done them. And during this particular time period I checked the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator (good), and confirmed perimeter security (good).

Now I'm in the Communications Center where I read more reports of the Atlanta Eggsperience. But in spite of the presence of 6 Members and 127 Guests, there are no reports being generated at this time unit. Good, maybe I can return to horizontal and remain so until dawn makes a little crack.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Home At Last, Home At Last, Thank God Almighty I'm Home At Last" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments