Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GFW

MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
100-0034_img_2.jpg
<p />Howdy all!!![p]
Thought I would do a little batch of GFW's chili with a MickeyT flair.
Hot Italian sausage and a couple of jalapenos. Sure does smell good.[p]Thanks Larry[p]Bears win?????[p]Sorry Cornfed. That's gotta stink just a bit.................[p]Mick[p]

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Mickey:[p]Gee, thanks . . . Another Dutch oven on the cooker photo![p]I am taking off from the day job soon and I am just going to have a Dutch oven fest cooking my Brunswick stew and some of these wonderful chili and bean recipes kind folks post ocasionally on all three cookers. Thanks for the visual reminder and suggestion!
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    MickeyT,[p]Ouch! How 'bout dem Jets? I knew it was improbable for them to make the playoffs since their 2-5 start, but to be knocked out by a team that was 3-10 makes it hurt just that much more.[p]On the other hand, I enjoyed some excellent wings with the last of my Dizzy Dust (now I REALLY need to order more) plus some Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce. Also, enjoyed a fine pork loin filet with some of the other rest of the dizzy dust plus some sweet baby ray's. Deee-bleepin'-licious![p]Anyway, Jets suck, but the food, beer, and company were great,
    Cornfed

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    MickeyT, that's definately some nice looking chili![p]

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Cornfed,
    I feel your pain. My redskins have been beating themselves all year long. And to think just a 2 weeks ago we still had a chance at the post-season. So the Cowboys kick our rears...as they have for several years, then the same cowboys get shutout BIG by the Giants. Embarrassing.[p]Sad thing is I see flashes of brilliance....like they COULD win. Wudda been better if they looked like doodoo from the beginning and you could just give up on them.....ie: the bengals....whose fans have just been relaxing on Sundays doing other things.[p]Thanks for the kind words. Plenty more Dizzy Dust where that came from![p]Cold dunkel-weissens to you my friend.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ