Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Pictures of 2008 Egg Fest

Options

Comments

• Tractor
    Tractor Posts: 288
    Options
    Wow! Great pics! Thanks!
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Great job on all the pics! Thanks for posting. Masybe we'll meet next year. B)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Wonderful pics!! Thanks so much!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Jackson5
    Options
    My second Egg Fest...Couldn't think of missing one now...I am a dealer in upstate of South Carolina and get a lot of GREAT ideas...Last year I learned the ANYTHING can be cooked on an EGG ! This year I learned more technique...I do food demos outside the store and love the diversity I have learned to do...Thanks to all who are so very helpful...If I can ever do anything for you or any other Egghead let me know...Thanks, Frank Jackson
  • JudyFoodie
    Options
    Those are fantastic shots...you sure were busy with the camera! Hope you had time to sample too! Loved the picture of the jalepenos standing in that holder.
  • Jackson5
    Options
    I ate so much I'm still not hungry ;) Just kidding of coarse but I did get soooo much good food...I ate "Everything" and it was ALL good...Thanks and hope to see you next year...Frank jackson in S.C.