Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

\"the Chicken\" meets \"the Lawsuit\"

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
holy schmokes.

that's some good sauce, AZRP.

my wife was reading the recipe and said "we have all that stuff. looks good." i asked "you think it's too spicy for the guests ?"

we have some folks coming over for my six-year old's birthday, and i'm doing 'the chicken' on some wings. she says "nah. not at all. i like pepper"

so i go on and make it, the whole time literally DOUBLE checking... "it does say "tablespoons" of pepper, right? maybe it's supposed to be "teaspoons?".

i brought it to a boil, added the oil, and took a decent spoonful of it, brought it to my lips, and did the slurp test. and then satan jammed his unholy trident straight up my nostrils. i somehow inhaled it up into my sinuses, and started coughing like a mental patient. hacking, coughing, going "woo hoo" etc.

hahaha

i wasn't prepard... man, the stuff is great. not overly hot, actually, just very peppery, and in a good way. usually there's so much heat you can't taste the pepper.

unfortunately, there was no disclaimer on the recipe, so i will have to sue for sinus damages. no offense!

(seriously, though, can't wait to try it on the chix)
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments