Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

\"the Chicken\" meets \"the Lawsuit\"

stikestike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
holy schmokes.

that's some good sauce, AZRP.

my wife was reading the recipe and said "we have all that stuff. looks good." i asked "you think it's too spicy for the guests ?"

we have some folks coming over for my six-year old's birthday, and i'm doing 'the chicken' on some wings. she says "nah. not at all. i like pepper"

so i go on and make it, the whole time literally DOUBLE checking... "it does say "tablespoons" of pepper, right? maybe it's supposed to be "teaspoons?".

i brought it to a boil, added the oil, and took a decent spoonful of it, brought it to my lips, and did the slurp test. and then satan jammed his unholy trident straight up my nostrils. i somehow inhaled it up into my sinuses, and started coughing like a mental patient. hacking, coughing, going "woo hoo" etc.

hahaha

i wasn't prepard... man, the stuff is great. not overly hot, actually, just very peppery, and in a good way. usually there's so much heat you can't taste the pepper.

unfortunately, there was no disclaimer on the recipe, so i will have to sue for sinus damages. no offense!

(seriously, though, can't wait to try it on the chix)
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments