Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Question

FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
if I get a wild hair and decide to drive to Hotlanta this weekend to say oh...check out the Eggtober fest, will I be able to get in and visit, or was registering the only way to enter the area?
·

Comments

• From what I understand...you had to register to get in. Maybe next year.
    ·
  • UGAVETUGAVET Posts: 577
    yep, im afraid that you had to register and they only accepted 1500 registrations which went pretty quick and are not accepting any walk ups as maybe they have in the past.
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Check...thanks John and Brad. I figured that may be the case, but as I have never been to one I thought I'd ask.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,706
    as you've been told - you won't get into the fest itself at this point but you might scope out the afterparty activity at the various motels. I'm sure walkons won't be carded! In fact it would only be polite to bring some adult beverages and food to cook!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·