Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

TONIGHT'S COOK: stuff on-hand

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 3:46PM in EggHead Forum
OK, I looked in the fridge and found the following:

- leftover beef tenderloin from last night's cook
- half an onion
- some green peppers
- a bottle of veri veri teriyaki

Here are the results on my plate:
IMG_2664.jpg

Oh yeah...:)
·

Comments

• WOW. Would look a whole lot better on my plate. Am i going to meet you in Atl on Saturday?
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I can only imagine what you could do with my fridge. That looks great Mike
    ·
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,327
    are you really the guy that works in that Chinese restaurant up the street from me?
    ·
  • I'll agree with you, Oh Yeah. Looks tasty!
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Instant take out! ;) Yep got to finnish the lasaunia today as gave it a rest yesterday. You get much rain yesterday? Just came threw hear.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    I know that tastes good. From A previous post of yours I set out to find veri veri teriyaki. Of all places i found it at Spec's. It is some good stuff.
    ·
  • DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
    lunch. 2 pieces of white bread and 2 wienies cut in half and a glass of water LOL
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    even a lowly hot dog is a reason to light the grill...

pearls_jumbo_franks.jpg

and then there's linguica!

Linguica.jpg

linguica_topped.jpg
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·