Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

TONIGHT'S COOK: stuff on-hand

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 6:00AM in EggHead Forum
OK, I looked in the fridge and found the following:

- leftover beef tenderloin from last night's cook
- half an onion
- some green peppers
- a bottle of veri veri teriyaki

Here are the results on my plate:

Oh yeah...:)

• WOW. Would look a whole lot better on my plate. Am i going to meet you in Atl on Saturday?
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I can only imagine what you could do with my fridge. That looks great Mike
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,347
    are you really the guy that works in that Chinese restaurant up the street from me?
  • I'll agree with you, Oh Yeah. Looks tasty!
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Instant take out! ;) Yep got to finnish the lasaunia today as gave it a rest yesterday. You get much rain yesterday? Just came threw hear.
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    I know that tastes good. From A previous post of yours I set out to find veri veri teriyaki. Of all places i found it at Spec's. It is some good stuff.
  • DonDonDonDon Posts: 89
    lunch. 2 pieces of white bread and 2 wienies cut in half and a glass of water LOL
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    even a lowly hot dog is a reason to light the grill...

and then there's linguica!

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante