Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Team Alaska group photo

2»

Comments

• After reading the forum for a few months before last year's fest, It did feel like meeting celebrities!
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    There are some pajamas - worn by some people that we know - that just don't go with anything. Sombreros, nice T-shirts, Big Green Egg hats, SSS hats --- nothing. However, a large oversized apron might just fit the bill.
  • 02Roush202Roush2 Posts: 119
    Are those of you in the "Alaska Family" primarily located in the Anchorage area or are some of you in the Fairbanks area? The wife and I were just back in AK this past June visiting (and fishing of course) with my son prior to his re-deployment to Iraq. He loves AK so much that I think that will be his home once he gets out of the Army. This was our 5th trip to your great state. We never tire of it.....