Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An Eggtoberfest thought

Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK....so something tells me that none of us are going to get much done this week.....I am not sure why....just a hunch. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    I think I can disagree with you on this one.

:)
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    You are the only one getting things done and you better get them done!!!

OK I am getting things done too...
  • Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Yea....well other than Bobby, Jim, Jodi, Lou, John, and the Rest of the Egg Crew who are probably busting tail so we can have a blast this weekend, I don't think many of us are getting much done......
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i think john is packing for his trip B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Funny, I just got out of an hour long meeting in one of our conference rooms with my coworker "Sheik of Jibouti". She is an awesome cook, owns a large egg, and will be cooking on Saturday as well. We went through cook books trying to come up with a few things. Made lists of things to bring, etc.
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I disagree with that one. I ave the regular job. I worked the side business printing shirts today. Team Dessert shirts get printed tomorrow. I'll be running on full speed till I arrive at the Varsity on Friday. If I get out of Tampa soon enough.