Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I\'m Eggsited

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a couple more days and we'll be doing it again. Beli, I'm doing cheese tostadas all day with all different toppings. Looking forward to seeing the new people as well as old friends, can't wait. -RP

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Got most of my stuff ready today and I'm not leaving till Thursday :blink: Can't wait.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Hi RP will look for you.....can´t let any cheese tostadas pass by me.... :laugh: .... Will see you very soon!!!! and have a safe journey......BTW we are spending New Years in Phoenix. Are you near??
  • AZRP
    Options
    We are in the north side of Tucson, you are more than welcome to visit. As of now we have only had one Egghead visitor, Hoss'sBBQ. -RP
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    yea i am stoked....

is the filly doing hodags?

2008-06-09002.jpg

or am i going to chase ya'll halfway around the country? :laugh:

looking forward to friday.. what time are ya'll getting in? we are planning on eating sushi friday afternoon (1 oclock or so).. so if you do not want to go with the ya ya's let me know you can join us ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRP
    Options
    You may have something there, I'm not welcome with the ya yas and my cardiologist has ixnayed the Varsity, so let me know what you're doing. -RP

cell 520-419-8150
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    We want be at Eggfest because we will be cooking at Canton but I plan to get peanuts to you if I can.

Poppasam
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    can't wait to see you and kim on friday afternoon, randy!!!
  • AZRP
    Options
    Man, you are awesome!!!! -RP
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    check your email ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Randy:

Looking forward to this weekend too! We will be getting in on Thursday evening late. Hoping to get away from Tampa no later than 2:00pm, but closer to 1:00pm which gets us to Atlanta between 9:00pm & 10:00pm.

I'm not welcome at the Ya-Ya luncheon either, but I did tell HungryMan I would be at the Varsity (I do NOT plan on eating, just meeting the gang.) However, Bente's plan of sushi does sound inviting also. We may have to do a little shopping Friday morning, but not much. I have your cell number (mine is 813-482-7103), but give me a call Friday morning if for no other reason than Kim and Kathy can work out the Ya-Ya thing. If Kim takes your car, I'll have mine for us to get around.

See y'all later!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Thanks RP. BTW what would you like me to bring to complement those tostadas????
  • AZRP
    Options
    There is no question Kim will take my car, but hey, what are wives for? The Varsity thing isn't for me, the sushi thing could work. -RP
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    I can't wait to all of old and new egging buddies. Should be fun!!
  • Ross in Ventura
    Options
    Randy,
    Have a great time, and post some of your great pictures.
    and the same for you Beli and Filly . Maybe I'll get there next year.
    My Best.
    Ross
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Randy:

I'm not big on the Varsity either, except for seeing somke of the gang (definitely NOT the food). Like I said, give me a call Friday morning and we'll figure something out.

When are y'all getting in Thursay? If we can get away from here earlier (I'm still trying to get Kathy to take Thursay off), then maybe we can get together for dinner that evening.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I am just gonna stay away from the forum till next Sunday.. :( :S :unsure: :huh:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    SUCKS doesn't it :angry: I know, not very lady like but I think the egg forum will be deleted from my favorites for the next few days. LOL to top it all of Mom and Dad head for HAWAII Tuesday for a 2 week cruise. I am left to hold down the fort in the peak of our busy season. That was why I could not swing being away. But there is always OCALA! :woohoo: LOL Pete, we will survive and be stronger for this I know. at least that is what I keep telling myself :(
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    We're getting pretty "eggsited" too and looking forward to seeing everyone!