Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Food Saver 2840

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,937
edited 4:38PM in EggHead Forum
Linens 'N Things is going out of business here tomorrow and just scored a foodsaver 2840 for

Linen 'N Things is closing its local doors tomorrow and I just scored a foodsaver 2840 for $51- that was 70% off, but there was no power cord for the floor model, last in store. Any one got a cord they wish to part with? Also what is best way to buy bags and where? Precut, rolls Sam's?? TIA

• I have bought rolls at sams
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Da Wal*Mart sells the bags..

You can get a power cord from the manufacturer
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    we buy all of our rolls at sams.or you can try HERE

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Should have called me Richard. I bought a new one last month and gave the old one (with bags) away on Friday.
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Richard, I've bought bags at Wal-Mart.
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177