Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

smores poll *chips or bars*

edited 1:14PM in EggHead Forum

or this

• MeatMeat Posts: 233
    I'll go for the bar, less likely to drop chips on your lap. FG
  • melted chocolate dropped in laps...

you got a problem with that?

• Definitely bar. You can fit more chocolate in that way!
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    bars = more chocolate more chocolate the better the smore
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i go with the original every time.

don't know if my opinion counts, but:

coke over pepsi,
    ford over chevy,
    hershey bar over chips

i actually prefer innovation and invention, but it's like ice cream. vanilla is the test. hard to improve on vanilla.

hard to improve on a hershey bar.

heck, the graham cracker and the hershey bar both busted in half are both the same size. coincidence? i think not!
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Stike I'm starting to like you more and more everyday....
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    I prefer the bar myself
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    chips look better but i bet bars taste better... less to loose falling out the end :whistle: :blush: :pinch:

as far as the pics ;)

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• CecilCecil Posts: 771

• Bars rule :)
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Bars....never even heard of using chips until now.
  • bars baby, i'm a purist!!
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Can't eat either myself :( ..but the bars look awesome!.. excellent pix as usual Rick..thanks for posting them :woohoo:
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I was thinking the same thing.
  • well... it really wasn't like that. it was more like a "i don't have bars, but i have chips" kind of thing.

i wonder how many of the "no chips" crowd have actually tried chips. it's an entirely different flavor. and yes, sometime a chip or two will fall out, but tacos are messy too. how about if i melted down the chips and cast my own bars? :P
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i think the pics are so good, it doesn't really matter!

as long as they melted a little
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    We make our S'mores using Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies...lots of chocolate everywhere... :P

just have lots of paper towels on hand...