Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:33 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with their heads up their gassers.

My middle of the night forays into maintenance territory continue unabated, or so it would seem. Yes, another 'emergency' plumbing issue forced me to revert to vertical and in motion in the direction of the 'porcelain room.' Once there, a quick tug on the pressure release lever and the emergency was over. Mission accomplished.

Then off to the food preparation area where a visual inspection of the refrigeration device's interior illuminator was performed with equal results.

Then to the external viewing portal to check on perimeter security. Deputy Larry Ropa was performing rope tricks for our latest arrival, Virginia (alias not selected yet). She appeared to be enjoying the show. Ropa spotted me and gave a feather up to let me know that everything was under control.

Speaking of 'Virginia,' I reported to other Eggents about her arrival at the Chicken Ranch during the recent Coop Party, and her desire to remain here as a staff member. I asked them to help create a suitable alias for her (a requirement to work here) and to try to employ the use of the word 'Virginia,' her last known address. Many alias's were submitted, some more creative than others, but a decision has yet to be made as to which one she will end up with. I kinda like 'Virginia Pearl' or 'Ginny Pearl' or even 'Ginia Pearl' but Spring Hen is leaning toward modifying one submitted by Frank in Houma, 'Gina Lola Coopoola.' We'll see. There's no rush since there appears to be no outstanding wants or warrants on her (to speak of).

Then over to the Intergalactic Communications Center where much to my surprise an Eggent from long past was reporting in. Eggent Chef Wil, from outpost Louisiana greeted everyone and then asked about one of his creations from long ago, a stuffed brisket. Boy, does that stir up the gray matter in the hat-holder. Anyway, he also mentioned a few Eggents who are still actively involved in the mission to this planet, including Spring Hen and me. That tells me his programming is still in good shape so he should be able to pick up where he left off. Good to know that he is upp and att'm. He even got Chef Arnoldi to come out of the woodwork and reply.

Eggcept for Chef Wil's inquiry and resulting chat-chit, and an inquiry by Stuttgart Cowboy, there is little else going on at this time period among the 8 Members and 102 Guests, so I may as well return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Ranch Historian" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments