Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big'un sauce

Options
belle's dad
belle's dad Posts: 146
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I read the many posts about how great your sauce is.
How does one get get a jar of this great stuff? Would love to give it a try.

Gordon

Comments

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Hi Gordon, I don't think we've spoken before. I came up with a recipe for BBQ sauce, that most folks flip over. So..during the worst economic time ever, I decided to see if I can make it for the Q-ing public. I'm done with developement so far and I hope to have it ready to sell soon. I'm still jumping through all of the business end hoops. Where do you live and will you be at eggfest this year?
  • Charleston Dave
    Options
    Bring some to Eggtoberfest, I'll swap you some of the Bessinger "Carolina Gold" or pay a fair price.

Maybe the fellow Eggheads can help you get over the hump on launch. I can't imagine a better group to create "buzz" for a Q-related product. A viral marketing campaign for a niche product makes a lot of sense.
  • belle's dad
    Options
    Thank-you for responding. I live in Vero Beach, Fl..
    Yes, I will be at the Eggtoberfest on Saturday. Can't make the meet and greet seasion on Friday. Friday is drive day and, neither, Shirley, my wife, nor I can take that much time off from work this time of year.

Look forward to trying to find you in that mob. Good luck on putting together the necessary stuff to get it on the market. Willing to buy some, if, I can find you.
    I am sure that fellow Eggjeads can be of a great help in getting the sauce off the ground.

Gordon
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    I'd also like a bottle of your sauce. Always looking for good sauces, and I've heard lots about yours. Not sure I can help you with jumping through the business hoops, but I might have a couple idears if'n you want to give me a shout sometime.

Guess I'll see you next week?
    Beers!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Big'un
    Options
    That would be great. I'll be in the back with team dessert.
  • Big'un
    Options
    I'll be in the back with team dessert. I'm the Big guy! Just ask around and someone should guide you to me.
  • Big'un
    Options
    THANKS!! I'll be giving you a shout soon! I'd really appreciate your thoughts and ideas.
  • EgginDawg
    EgginDawg Posts: 747
    Options
    That sauce is the BOMB! I can't wait until Todd starts selling it because I'll buy a ton, it's that good.