Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Name For New Staff Member

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night I mentioned needing help with an alias for our latest staff member here at the Chicken Ranch. All we know about her at the moment is that she came to the Ranch with Susan Egglaine and Teresa Nester for the coop party. We only know her as Virginia. She's pretty tight-beaked about her background but she loves it here and wants to stay.

Her and Ms Mona hit it off right from the start, probably because both are strikingly good looking and both dance the Chicken Dance, although each uses a different technique.

She appears to be young and unmarried, but also appears to have 'been around' if you know what I mean.

So help me come up with an appropriate moniker for her that is suitable to the Chicken Ranch. Perhaps something with 'Virginia' in it since that's her last known address.

One suggestion was "Virginia Pearl." It's got a nice ring to it and I'm sure our clients could live with that.

There may be a prize in it for the selected name.

Here she is standing next to Ms Mona (in pink and blue) wearing her brown, down-home outfit.

MsMonaVirginia.jpg

You're on.

Spring "Ranch Naming Committee Boss" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments