Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest trial run

RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
edited 1:36AM in EggHead Forum
I've selected two items to cook for Eggtoberfest, but wanted to add one more item. My favorite last year was AZRP's spicy shrimp, so I thought I would try something in the shellfish family. Tonight I cooked two variations of grilled shrimp. The first was grilled shrimp and fresh plums with a hoisin barbecue sauce:
The second was grilled shrimp and mangos with a guava-pineapple-lime glaze:
Both were outstanding, but the family agreed that the second was the best. I'm thinkin' I've got my menu finalized :woohoo:

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I hope you're cook near Team desserts!!!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Roudy....Just save some for me......I'll have to look you up over there....looks really really really nice!!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    You are more than welcome to cook my shrimp, I'm going a different direction this year. -RP
  • Both look great