Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT.. OJ Finally Juiced!!

RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
edited 5:32PM in EggHead Forum
He's finally going away!!

Comments

• Hope he can hang onto the soap. Bye O. J.
  • He promised long ago to continue to hunt for Nichole's killer. Who is going to continue looking on all those golf courses? Good riddens...

:laugh: :P :evil:
  • So there is justice in this country. Thank God the system Finley works.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.simpson.verdict/?iref=mpstoryview
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    He will make a fine bride in prison! :evil:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    The verdict came 13 years to the day later that he was acquitted of murder.
  • Thank God and our judicial system too
  • At least I did'nt have to testify this time, I hate perjuring myself.
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    That's just wannaful! BTW, aren't you next in line to star in the newest, Geico, caveman ads?
  • I don't quite follow, do I look or act like a caveman?
    Well, before you get too cozy here, you need to register and introduce yourself. Then you'll get answers to lotsa questions! About the caveman look, something like a little, personal grooming (perhaps a haircut for starters)would go a long way. Last pictures I've seen, you look like you just crawled out from under a rock! BTW, are you going to be OJ's conjugal visitor? If so, perhaps you should keep the long locks!
  • Do you really expect me to register under the name Kato Kaelin for one thread?
    Hey, Have a Disney Day!! 8 - )
  • When someone asks you a question that you can not answer, do you really find the need to give an obscene answer? (For those that don't know "have a Disney day" is slang for "______ Off!!" Very mature.
  • It is always interesting when celebrity goes to prison. I wonder if his stay will be more like Paris Hilton, or Jeffrey Dahmer.