Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Phish is reuniting

deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
edited 7:13PM in EggHead Forum
any phans here?

Comments

• I can't claim to own hundreds of their cd's as some of my friends do, but I do enjoy them. That is great new, I have a ton of respect for Les Claypools talent with a bass and music in general.
  • I got the email yesterday. Just trying to see which shows to put in for. Guess it is a limited 3 show run, hopefully they will enjoy and do this more often.
  • sambucasambuca Posts: 21
    Claypool isn't in Phish...he has collaborated with Tray Anastasio in Oysterhead, but never with Phish...he's Primus.
  • BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    You know, ever since Wham broke up the music scene hasn't been the same. :laugh:

It is good to see Trey and the boys back together, if only for three shows.
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    deepsouth wrote:
    any phans here?
    Hell yeah! Spread-Dead-Phish! Phil Lesh + Black Crowes here in Alpharetta on Sunday. Unfortunately, I don't have tix.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    Buxwheat wrote:
    deepsouth wrote:
    any phans here?
    Hell yeah! Spread-Dead-Phish! Phil Lesh + Black Crowes here in Alpharetta on Sunday. Unfortunately, I don't have tix.

i hear the crowes have been playing spot on and phil is always a joy!

my brother and sister in law live in alpharetta.
  • i am a fan and like to do mine in parchment with baby dill. 350 indirect about 20 minutes.
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    I don't care how you spell "fish" I prefer mine brined and smoked.
  • TuckTuck Posts: 54
    I saw that yesterday. I put my name in the hat for all 3 nights. Maybe I'll get lucky.
  • Ah, yes, sorry crossed some names. Regardless, enjoyed listening to their music in high school.
  • Been to a dozen or so shows mostly in the late 80s early 90s.. Back when the crowds were small up north....

Dead Head, JGB, Spread Head, Phil n Friends, Rat Dog, Govt Mule, Col Bruce, Steely Dan, CSN, Bella Fleck, Allmans, Derek Trucks.......

I dont venture to far past the fold.. Moved to a bit more of a Blue grass jam instrumentals scene recently, Jerry Douglas, Edgar Myer, David Grisham, Tony Rice just to change it up a bit.

Nothin goes better with the egg than a good jam band rollin in the back ground. Can say in the 11 years Ive owned my egg, where theres smoke theres beeen a jam. B)

Matt
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • ChefBrianChefBrian Posts: 172
    I have never seen Phish Live so this is good news to me.
    Did just see Les Claypool a month ago at the Outside Lands festival. Live in Golden Gate Park (his home town SF).