Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

mystery of the headless horseman

mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
edited 3:58PM in EggHead Forum
my thanksgiving plans included "rum and jerks" smoked pimpkin - but i could not find a pumpkin the size i needed - i searched in two or three nearby towns - no luck - i guess "yb" has them all - but today to my plesant surprise the postman brought to the door the prefect pumpkin - the shipping label was simple "to mr toad from the headless horseman"[p]who is this person? - many, many thanks to the horse with no head [p]and, alyce and i wish a very plesant thanksgiving day to all
In dog Beers - I have had only one !
·

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Mr. Toad,
    KennyG is the man to thank...I put the word out no pumkins N.C. please help,and Ken came to the rescue.We just finshed getting our pumkin ready for the egg in the morning along with two turkeys and a ham...We hope that your family has a great Thanksgiving.
    Larry,Kaye&Jenny

·
  • JJJJ Posts: 951
    YB,
    Queezers!!!!!!!! Nuff said.

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    JJ,
    AMEN.
    Larry

·