Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ENOUGH!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DO NOT POST confrontational messages, such as product comparisons. These always lead to chaos and disruption of the forum. Posts deemed to be confrontational, or in violation of any of the forum regulations, will be deleted.
And, DO NOT POST pictures unless they relate to Qn. Bottom line: Pictures of anything whatsoever occupy valuable, and expensive, disk space.

Comments

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    WebMasterKinder,[p]Thank you for stepping in. I have been away for several weeks and was saddened to see the direction that the forum has taken. My "family" has become dysfunctional. Kindness and inspiration appear to have been replaced by one-upsmanship. I will admit to being always on the lookout for new gadgets, but the true beauty of the BGE to me, is its simplicity. Over the years I have found a few accessories that are useful for my needs, but I have managed just fine without possessing things like firebricks.[p]Let's allow the "newbies" to appreciate the wonder of what they've got; offer help & guidance when asked for, but let them marvel over achieving those first personal bests before telling them that they need a grillion accessories that they may use only once. JCA [p]