Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

wow!!

Options
hulk 1
hulk 1 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Asked for opinions and I received. I am truly impressed and thankful. Chapeau to all.

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Good luck with your choice but you'll never find a better group of people than you find here.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    There is a price on everything. and the egg is not a cheep cooker. Your in the wrong place if you are looking for that :unsure: but this forum is priceless! :cheer:
    there is a reason that it is so active and why so many of us have more than one egg. not because we are not happy with the room on the one we bought first but because we love them so much. I just took baby backs off the med with a side dish of finger potatoes with fresh roasted garlic and green peppers. and have an apple pie baking on the small :whistle: I love my eggs ;)
  • Aledo Green Dreggon
    Options
    You should ask to see some of the stockpiles of lump these guys have. Takes up more cubic feet than my bedroom. They REALLY love to cook on their eggs. I'm still learning.