Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Come-on Baby Light-my-Fire"

Options
King-O-Coals
King-O-Coals Posts: 510
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WHOOSH.JPG
<p />Any of you hairless-legged eggers recognise this? I nearly caught the knee burner in progress. I snapped this just after the initial whoosh. You can still see traces of the blue flame. I did loose all the hair on the lower side of my left arm tonight,, again!

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    You are a glutton for punishment! When are you gona learn? Is Grease gona have to come show you how??? :-))))
    It must be the Gulf atmosphere! Anyone else would learn after the firstest time![p]Dr. Chicken :-))))

• King-O-Coals
    Options
    Dr. Chicken, I CAN'T HELP IT,,, I LIKE IT! Guru,, brings some bandages and ointment,,,, we're gonna blow it out in a week. Could be a great time for a business trip Doc! The fun starts Saturday week. Grease has already started loading the Burb with goodies to bring.. YeeeeeHaaaaa!

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    VK5t.jpg
    <p />King-O-Coals,
    You know that it would be untrue
    You know that I would be a liar
    If I was to say to you
    King, we couldn't get the Temp much higher
    COme on King-O-Coals Dont light that Egg on fire[p]ST