Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs and WBT

Options
Woodbutcher
Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The last time I made ABT's my guest thought they were a little hot so this time I made them with little sweet peppers, cream cheese, Bob Evans spicy sausage and bacon. So I called them WBT's (Wimpy). They were pretty tasty and the ribs were great.

DSC_0011.jpg

Ribs were done with JH Pecan a little DP Jamaican Firewalk and finished with Blues Hog.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Football and ribs and the Eagles flying high!

Comments

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    Birds fan eeehhh? Good man. Food looks great too. Are they sections of a large bell pepper or something else, that sounds like a good idea for those without an asbestos tongue (always seems to be at least one at every party)
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Woodbutcher
    Options
    I found a bag of these little peppers that were red, yellow and orange. They are about the size of jalepenos but they were marked sweet.
    Yes I'm a bird fan! Hope Westbrook is okay.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Great idea using sweet peppers. Control heat with spice.....I like it. Beautiful ribs ya got there in that big daddy egg.
    Thanks for the idea. :)
  • Woodbutcher
    Options
    There are times that I regret getting the XL but not when I make ribs. Someday I'll get a large to go along with the set.
    The WBT's were a hit at work. I know a lot of people wouldn't eat them if I used hot peppers.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    I've made em and yeah, felt kinda sorry for those trying to put the fire out after eating them for the first time. They are delicious and hot, some like'em that way but a mild (whimpy) ATB would also be welcomed by those that don't want 'fire in the hole'. :blush:

I just bought a second large.
  • Woodbutcher
    Options
    Congrats on the twins! That's a great combo, interchangeable accessories. A friend of mine just got his second large and loves the versatility for 2 temps.