Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Midwest Eggfest

Options
No Yolk
No Yolk Posts: 42
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What an absolutely perfect Second Annual Midwest Eggfest! Rob, Jeff, and Mark were wonderful hosts, the weather was great (80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky), but the best part was the eggceptional variety of delicious food sampled by a large crowd of eggthusiastic eaters.

It was fun to reconnect with 'old' friends and meet 'new' friends at the Friday night Meet and Greet where Mark served his delicious and now-expected jambalaya and ribs.

I would post photos but I'm still intimidated by learning a new trick (posting photos).

Thanks, again, guys. Can't wait until next year!!

Dianne and Doug

Comments

• Desert Filly
    Options
    Hey Dianne and Doug...
    No fair...you need to post pics so we won't feel like we missed something. Which..I'm sure we did. Looking forward to cooking with you guys again sometime. Hey...come the the Phoenix fest...Nov. 15th

Kim
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Photos would be great! They aren’t that hard to do…Just takes a lot of time out here in the sticks of Northern MN, with dial-up, fourteen miles from town!!
    But, even with out a pic or two…PLEASE give us a bit of a rundown. So…It was at poolside, was there actually a pool we could have played in? What were some of the cooks? Details man…Just a few details! Please?
    I really wanted to attend, but had a commitment that had to be honored. :( Maybe next year!
  • MN_Chuck
    Options
    Some pics of the Midwest Eggfest 2nd annual.
    Doug & Diane were next to us

EggFest_MW2008__33.jpg

EggFest_MW2008__17.jpg

EggFest_MW2008__15.jpg

EggFest_MW2008__40.jpg

EggFest_MW2008__22.jpg