Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Doing my first all nighter....wish me luck

BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
15 lbs of pork butt, two Jimmy Dean fatties and 1 lb of Conecuh Cajun smoked sausage. Will take the fatties and SS off in a few hours and let the butts cook overnight.

DSC04677.jpg
·

Comments

• Sounds like someone is in for a FEAST tommorrow!1 Good luck Bama!
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Good luck - you'll be just fine.
    ·
  • You don't need luck, you have an EGG! :laugh:
    ·
  • Wow! Way to go large on the first overnighter. That is going to be some feast tomorrow. Good luck out there!
    ·
  • Check your temps every 2 to 3 hours or Murphy's Law will kick you between the legs! :sick:
    ·
  • Good luck, man! I had fun doing mine last year when it was freezing cold outside. Excellent choice to do it when the temps are not too hot or cold.

Just remember to keep the lid shut as much as possible...:) Like wisemen (wise guys -- ha!) here have said...if you're lookin', you ain't cookin!
    ·
  • BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    I ain't lookin'
    ·
  • Looks like you have all under control. Looking forward to seeing the results.

GG
    ·