Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small table update

Options
ric3677
ric3677 Posts: 278
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I finally got the small table done and this is how it turned out.

smalltable.jpg

And this is what we had for dinner

sauagedinner.jpg

The larger ones are made here in Great Falls, they are called beer baron and this particular ones have jalapeno and cheese........Tasty.

Have a great evening.

Rick

Comments

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Spiffy! :laugh:

Suggest putting spacers [feet] under your Egg -- My brick cracked apart :( and the heat penetrated and started my deck afire. :ohmy: Fortunately, I was right there, had a set of winter gloves, :silly: and lifted :pinch: my very hot Medium aside and saved the day. :woohoo:

I didn't get a medal, though. :angry:

Good Luck!

~ Broc
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Good Lord, son! Are those ice cubes in your wine?? :blush::lol: :woohoo:
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    White wine with sausages? Nice little table though.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    like your idea of the mat on the bottom, will do that this weekend
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• HoldOn2UrButts
    Options
    What I'd like to know is how to get my initial on the inside of my egg? :unsure: :lol:

Nice job and don't let anybody tease you about the ice in your wine (sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do).

Jim T.
    Vallejo, CA egger
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Hey, see above, I ate tofu last night. Some of us don't have an issue about things like Tofu, quiche, ice in wine etc. We are secure in our masclinity.
  • ThrRoff
    ThrRoff Posts: 169
    Options
    Rick,

Is that Great Fall, VA? I am in Gaithersburg and have been looking every where for a table like that. Where did you get it? Thanks.

Larry
  • ric3677
    Options
    No that be Great Falls MT. And in answer to the white wine, I prefer Red but the big toe with the GOUT doesn't
    So..you that have had gout know what I am talking about. I have always liked my wine ice cold, but I can drink it without, just not as much ;)
    As far as the feet under the stone. I have the exact settup under the large which generates more heat and no problems. I think what it amounts to is how you use your egg. I am not into the long searing temps for steaks, just the low slow, and my patio is concrete, not too worried about it going up in smoke. :) I made everything to hold up the granite, got a friend who is into that so, a little swap and I had the top. The cart is a Sams, but I do think I will drill the shelf that holds the egg.

Rick
  • ric3677
    Options
    You lifted a medium by yourself? Wow!