Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Yeah, that's BBQ Sauce...

MeatMeat Posts: 233
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCN1771.jpg

...running through a chocolate fountain. Not flowing as well as it usually does but should work for the party this Saturday. Oh and that thing in the background is what some people call an "oven". Not sure what it's used for but it makes a nice place to set my food when it comes off the Egg. FG
·

Comments

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I really like the bbq fountain,but I believe that you are incorrect about that thing in the background :whistle: That's a clock :lol: :)
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    A most astute observation......
    ·
  • MickeyTMickeyT Posts: 607
    That is the coolest photo. What a great imagination.

Mick
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    LOVE IT!!!
    ·
  • Oh, Damn!!! Now I'm going to need one for tailgating!!! Awesome idea!

Bruce
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Sad, that is just sad, :( there's no meat to dip in in?? just sauce?? LOL and I thought that was just a very XL egg timer in the background?
    ·
  • I wonder if you could thin the sauce just a tiny bit for better flow. I'd be afraid it's working the pump too hard if it's too much thicker than chocolate.

How easy are those fountains to clean. I really like your idea and it made me think of other possibilities.

Cheese fountain for nachos, maple syrup fountain for finger sized French Toast sticks...
    ·
  • MeatMeat Posts: 233
    I thinned it with apple juice but no luck. I think this unit is just a POS. Still good enough to get the job done though. FG
    ·